Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Install, maintain, test & repair telephone, internet & video equipment
- Diagnose and repair trouble in plant and telephone facilities
- Test and splice fiber optic cable
- Work service orders, clear network troubles, work with and assist outside the plant in clearing troubles as needed
- Communicate with customers and co-workers
- Basic electronics knowledge in DC and AC voltage
- Basic knowledge of computers and internet protocols
- Climbing, lifting, digging and the ability to work in confined spaces such as attics and under dwellings
- Assist in outside plant construction work
- Must be willing to be on call 24/7 on a rotating basis and/or whenever needed
Skills & Qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma
- 12 months experience in the utility/telecommunication industry preferred
Applications will be accepted by mail at PO Box 125, Ramer, Alabama 36069 or delivered to the office at 227 Main Street, Ramer, AL 36069.
Mon-Cre Telephone Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.